WELCOME TO YEAR 5!
The Year 5 team welcome you to Year 5's class page! Here you will find any relevant information about our year group, such as events and homework.
- Mrs Arnold, Miss Mangan
- Learning Champion: Mrs Parkes
- Support Staff: Miss Turner and Mrs Jackson
- Year 5 have PE on Tuesdays- please make sure you bring your kit into school.
- Home reading books and homework diaries must be brought into school every day.
- Please try to read your book at home at least THREE times per week.
- Homework will be sent home fortnightly, linking to the term's topic. Details can be found in the 'learning log' section of this class page. It will be due in on Fridays. There will be weekly spelling and Maths homework too. Some of these will need to be accessed online.
YEAR 5 - KEY DATES!
Every Monday 2.45pm - 3.05pm there will be a reading workshop for parents to read with their children.
5th December - 10.00 am - 5 Red class assembly
12th December - 10.00 am - 5 Blue class assembly
17th December - SPACE workshop for parents (2.15pm - 3.00pm)
21st December - Last day of term
Year 5 have a new word wall ready for Spring Term!
Relating to our Topic- 'Italian Road Trip'
and looking in particular at Pompeii, Mount Vesuvius and local geography our chosen words this term are: