You can email on:
Some extra reading for over the Summer holidays!
Use the following login information:
It's Easter week!
There are lots of things you could be doing this week.:
1. Make someone an Easter card - there are lots of ideas online.
2. Go on an Easter egg hunt in your garden or around your house.
3. Decorate an Easter egg outline with as many patterns as you can.
4. Read a story.
5. Counting Easter chicks or Easter eggs.
6. Watch Cbeebies Easter celebrations - link below.
Here are some useful links with ideas of practical activities you can use or adapt to support your child's learning at home.
Children also have copies of their name cards to practice regularly. A handwriting formation pack and phonic activities will be sent out shortly to each child.
Useful websites also include cbeebies/alphablocks/numberblocks.
Daily reading sessions are also important. Share favourite stories together, encouraging the children to join in with familiar phrases and spotting phonemes they recognise.
The children love playing with play dough! As well as being lots of fun it helps to develop childrens finger strength to aid writing.
Play dough Recipe
1cup of flour
1cup of water
1/2 cup of salt
1 tablespoon oil
1 tablespoon Cream of Tartar (available in Aldi)
A few drops of food colouring.
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a saucepan.
2. Put on a medium heat and stir until the dough comes together ( it will look really gooey for a while!)
3. Allow to cool, the knead together and add more flour if it is still sticky.
4. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.