When you have accessed your Rocket Phonics login, you will see a Target Practice Reader that your teacher has put on the computer system for you. Take your time and enjoy the books. Remember to use your phonics skills to blend to read words.
Welcome to the Year 1 class page!
Just some notes for the Calendar...
- PE kits to be provided for P.E. every Thursday.
- Forest School is every Wednesday afternoon and we ask that the children bring their wellies in a named bag. They have such fun over there!
- Homework is to be set every Monday. It will be set on Google Classroom. A copy of the homework is also going to be made available on the Homework tab below.
- Reading books from a brand new reading scheme are going to be sent out shortly! Watch this space! We're so excited!
- Every Friday, Dr. James will be providing the children with a range of books to buy for just one pounds! They can purchase a book to keep! It's a brilliant deal! Let's see how many books they can accumulate over time. We will let you know when this starts.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us using the email address below. We will endeavour to get back to you as soon as we can.
Year 1 staff
Homework- Due in 17th October 2022
To go on an Autumn hunt.
Here is a website that you can use for free. There is a range of books and it will help support your child's reading.